Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve -

New Years Eve today (: "sigh"..... can I tell you how excited I am to put this year 2010 behind me? Its been a very rewarding year with the birth of my daughter... so the most heartbreaking year!! I have learned with every challenge it has brought me and am only better and stronger than ever. Its time for myself to start coming first I am always so worried about pleasing everyone else and everyone else feelings and I need to be a happy healthy mom for my daughter. Its the most important thing in the world. I am so excited for the opportunities that await me and Aijla.. there are still going to be days that I need an "kick in the butt" but that comes with the healing process. I can finally say I am healing it feels great to know that my day has come:) I am going to focus on my career more and pushing myself more than I ever have I want to succeed and I'm the only one who has the power to do so. I have so many goals I want to accomplish this year for 2011 and I am on the right track. No one is going to control me and what I do I have allowed myself to be strung for so long the past 8 months and I lost control of who the real Jenna is.. its time to move on and make myself happy. Who knows what the future has in store for me and my daughter new people, old people only time will tell... but I do like everyone else... want a happy ending !!!

Have a save and happy new year everyone

-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment