Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New look at life [=

Gosh were to I even start... So much has happened in a better way then that last time I have posted. Weston went back to his old ways of not wanting to make things work once again... shocker huh? haha hes so confused in life its ridiculous i don't doubt that he loves me and one day wants to be with me... but right now he docent want me. Funny thing is he doesn't want me IN his life nor OUT of his life. He is still currently seeing the other chick and that bothers me allot.. no one wants to be treated like this and I believe there is allot more going on then I even know. One thing I do know is that I feel very good about my life I feel OK and that this is where I need to be I don't waste my days and nights crying and begging for him to come back... cause hes just not and there is no point in my wasting my feelings on someone who doesn't care. Its taken me along time to get to this day I mean a REALLY long time... I'm still sad but better than a few months ago I have a beautiful daughter who gets to be with me everyday and its what my life is about. I have still been seeing Weston here and there its definitely not easy by any means but it is what it is. I'm hoping its not to late when he actually lets me know what he wants in life.... one thing i do know its doesn't involve me for the time being. I'm still smiling and doing my thing but there are allot of others out there that are willing to show me exactly what I want I guess when I feel its right for me to give my heart to someone else I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment