Friday, December 17, 2010

Work Christmas Social

Tis the Season once again for our annual work Christmas Social. I call it a social cause its no where near a party haha but its still very fun to get everyone together for a few hours and have some fun.
 cute girls I work with
My little brother Jorden who Works with me as well <3
a few of the ladies in our company homemade the food it was so yummy way better then last year it was like Thanksgiving Dinner all over again.
Shelbi, Myself and Cindy
Thank these wonderful ladies for there hard work in the Kitchen :)
Not really sure who these ladies are... jk We <3 them
It was a fun little get together I won a $50 gift card to Sears witch was nice even though I dont think ive ever even been to Sears... so im gonna go check it out.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment