Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Take a Number :)

Wow!! So much has changed in my life I went from thinking I was going to be alone to many opportunities to not be alone!! Its so hard for me to date right now I have gone out a few time with a couple different guys it was fun, I laughed kept my mind occupied for the time being but I still am having the hardest time with it. Guess that means I'm not ready yet you think>? I have no idea what to do... I still talk to Steve every now and then hes a great guy hes just looking for more one on one relationship and its not something I see myself in. We haven't hung out in quite some time. I have met a few others a plumber from my work.. hes super sweet and actually got in touch with some old people i use to go out with they both have little girls that are so cute!! and its a great feeling knowing there are so many boys that are willing to out of there way to show you they care its very flattering to have all these guys throwing themselves at me in all i guess i just wish Weston would see what a great person i really am and want to come home to his family all i can think about is the one who left me broken hearted and doesn't care...  I haven't gone out recently with anyone and I have allot of pressure put on me to continue to hangout with the few i was seeing... I just want to be alone is that OK? I'm not over Weston and its hard for me to even think about being with someone else right now... So many choices in life and I guess I'm trying to figure out what is best for me and my daughter but I think I'm on the right path to healing and everyday i get better and stronger to sometime soon show someone how much love I can give!

No comments:

Post a Comment