Thursday, November 11, 2010

Such a Great New Day :)

Ahhh.. I had such a better day today then most. Work was so busy so it kept my mind going and thanks to good friends I make it though the day! I seriously couldnt do it without chelsea.We went to school together back in the day... lost touch and now have regained our friendship through this hard time in my life. She has been though this and it helps out alot when someone who has experienced this same thing can tell you everyday " trust me in time it gets easier" when I am at my lowest she is there for me, no matter how many days I cry to her it never gets old she just sits back and listens. I am so grateful to have her by my side. We also have the most beautiful kids and am so happy Aijla has her little Brookers to play with they are so cute together.. and of coarse Aijla will be watching over Brooklyn through the years :) Its amazing what children can do to your life and I couldnt be more grateful to have Aijla.

1 comment:

  1. jenna, it's so nice to have a friend to get you through the hard times. you just need to count your blessings every day - you are SO pretty, you have the cutest baby, you have a good steady job, and you're hilarious. just to name a few. :)

    ReplyDelete