Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its nights like this..make me miss you

I'm home snuggled up with baby Aijla and its the best feeling in the world! Its the first blizzard of the year and we are just locking ourselves in the house watching movies in our jammies drinking hot coco :) its nights like this that I miss being a family with Weston. He told me yesterday that he wanted to take things slow and work our way to being a family again!! I was shocked I had no idea what to even say... honestly I have waited months for him to say this to me to actually want to take a risk. I hope hes telling me his true feelings and really wants to do this 110%. He told me he wanted to start slow and make a great friendship again before we jump back into anything. I already don't see him enough that it actually hurt my feelings... I'm so sick of being alone I just don't know what to think about it.  I know we need to be friends but I want a partner not a buddy.. I'm going to do whatever it takes and not give up I just wish he was with me and Aijla tonight chilling like a family waiting out the storm :(  hes at his house didn't really seem like he wanted to chill. I want to be happy is that so hard to ask for? I'm so scared I'm going to get hurt again.. I just wish he was jumping for joy to want to be with us.. anyways its a great time of the year and I'm so grateful to have baby Aijla with me and I'm going to take in the moment now and be happy I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment