Sunday, November 21, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

SNOW!!! Yes its finally here!! Now the Holidays are even closer I am especially excited this year to have Aijla and my family.. seriously nothing beats family. Its going to get sad since this will be the first year with out Weston but I have to look at it as a new start for me and Aijla so much more fun and cheer coming our way!! I'm jamming to Christmas music already at work its drives everyone crazy especially jorden.. its great i love itI can finally say I'm EXCITED about the Holidays now. Ive gotten way positive the past week in knowing that its over and how much better i deserve and i need to put all of this love and dedication into making myself happy and not someone who isn't worthy of it.
ahhh.... I went to Costco today and bought 4 decent size poinsettias to decorate the house with i love the feel its added to the house already!! i just wanna put my tree up too.. but ill wait one more week!! I'm going to buy Aijla her first ornament and hang it on our special family tree :) Thanksgiving is in less than a week its so crazy how fast time is flying when you have a child that keeps you busy all day everyday!! Me and Aijla are going to sleep at Nana Cindy's house so when we wake up we will be surrounded by people we <3 and start the festivities... I hope everyone has a great Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment