Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sad goodbyes...to our fresh new start!

Yay!! Thanks to my Bff Chelsea I have decided to get a blog so I can share so many life changes with everyone! This is so great to me I wonder why it took me so long to do this? Ahhh, anyway life has really changed so much for me in the past 6 months. I have a beautiful baby girl Aijla Jo and I couldn't be happier! She has brought so much love and laughter to my life and she makes every day worth smiling for. Her father and I have been though a lot this past year, having a child isn't easy and sometimes when you think you are ready you realize you are not and he realized that and left.....]=  I have been through hell and back this past month trying to deal with the fact that I lost my partner and someone who I thought loved me. I am having the hardest time everyday... I just feel so lost and alone. I don't understand how someone can just leave their family behind. I tried EVERYTHING I could to keep my family together... that's what you do when you love someone so much. He didn't care, he chose what he thought was best for him and I hope he is happy with the choices he has made. I have experienced the pain, handled it, and now it's time for me to try and move on. I have a little girl who needs to know her momma's going to smile again. She makes everything worth it [=

Lately I have been working like crazy the past couple months with my new property opening up and doing a very intense lease-up. I love my career and have come so far with it and am very happy with the accomplishments I have made in propery management. I am going to keep working my way to the top :)

I am so EXCITED for the Holidays I seriously can't wait to share this special seasion with Aijla, great family, and amazing friends. It's definitely going to be different this year and I know I'm probably going to get sad but at least I have Aijla. Hearing Christmas music on the radio already makes me so giddy!!! Yay! I can't wait and I'm going to try my hardest to keep being strong because I have so much to look forward to in life and I cant wait to share it with everyone... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment