Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Reason I Still Smile

I might be going through one of the hardest things in life right now..
 but at the end of the day I have the most percious baby girl to go home to.

Seriously I dont know what my life even consisted of before she was here. She brings so much Joy and laughter into my days. She makes me realize that "the sun is going to shine again" :)
 I do know I am very blessed to have what I have in my life.
I love being a Mom
I work very hard to give my little girl the best life
She is getting so BIG she will be turning 1 in less than 3 months!!
I look forward to many more years ahead of us little girl I cant wait.

I cant wait for this year with all the fun things me and aijla have planned.
We are going to Hawaii this summer I cant even wait
see her little feet walking in the sand I love that I get to
experience everything with her <3
I am blessed to have her
I hope I am the best mom for her like my mom has been to me!
  The joy of being a mom and the impact it has in your life
there is nothing that even compares.
Aijla I hope you know how much your momma loves you
I would do anything for you and I will always be by your side
Moms not going anywhere angle :)
Thanks for always making my days better.
Favorite moments:... she wakes up and I look in her crib
and she just SMILES from ear to ear
Happiest baby ever!!!
She loves waking up to her momma every morning

<3 <3 <3


1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures! aijla is so cute... oh and you are too :D

    ReplyDelete